HELB Student Portal – www.helb.co.ke Student Login
HELB student portal – www.helb.co.ke student portal login: Do you want to access Higher Education Loans Board portal to register, check or apply for loan?
If yes, you’re on the right page. The full details about Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) student portal login are well explain in this article.
Are you a student in Kenya and would like to access HELB loan? If your answer is yes, then note that to access the loan application form, you first need to login to the student portal.
To this end, we will carefully guide you through the process, not just that but other things you could do on the student portal.
HELB Student Portal Login
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) student portal is an online platform designed by the body to enable students easily access the loan application form and also carryout other important activities.
So, if you wish to access this loan whether for yourself, friend, colleague or family member you will need to understand how HELB student portals so you would be able to login.
www.helb.co.ke is the link to the student portal, if you’re visiting the portal for the first time, you will be required to create an account then assigned a login detail.
Also, if you forget your password, the steps on how you can retrieve it is still available in this article, keep reading.
How to Create an Account on HELB Student Portal
- Go to https://studentportal.helb.co.ke
- Click the register button
- Provide your ID number e.g., 23456677
- Enter your first name, same as on the ID
- Select your type of ID whether Kenya ID or Alien ID card
- Then click validate
- On the next page, your login details would be generated
Failed! “ID Number Could Not Be Found”, if you get this error message while trying to create an account, it simply means that the ID number you provided is not correct.
In a situation where you’re sure of the ID number, you can check back after 24hours as the error could be caused by network.
How to Login HELB Student Portal
- Visit https://studentportal.helb.co.ke
- Input your email address and password
- Then click the login button
If the information you input is correct, the page will immediately redirect to your dashboard then you can proceed with the loan application.
How to Retrieve HELB Student Portal Loin Password
- Open the student portal link https://studentportal.helb.co.ke
- Click “forgot password”
- Type in your correct email address (note: it must be the same used during registration)
- Then click “recover password”
HELB Portal Logins
Do you want to access HELB portal for applicant registration, employer registration, partner funds registration, debt collector registration etc.
- HELB Applicant Login Portal https://studentportal.helb.co.ke/auth/signup
- HELB Employer Login Portal https://employers.helb.co.ke/login
- HELB Partner Funds Login Portal https://studentportal.helb.co.ke/auth/signup/funder
- HELB Debt Collector Login Portal https://studentportal.helb.co.ke/auth/signup/debt
HELB Certificate Checker Portal
To check if your HELB certificate is ready, visit https://studentportal.helb.co.ke, click HELB checker on the menu bar then select the certificate type, input your National ID and serial number and click validate.
If you have any other questions concerning HELB student portal or any of the portals, maybe to login or retrieve password, kindly indicate in the comment section below.